Zinc Plated Standard Bottom Mounted Sliding Winch
- Weight: 8.0 lbs.
- Breaking Strength: 16,500 lbs. (7,500 kg)
- WLL: 5,500 lbs. (2,500 kg)
- Bottom Mount – Designed to be mounted beneath the vehicle
- Sliding Mount – Designed to slide along the length of the vehicle to a desired location along the track or rail
|Part No.||A||B||C||D||Qty/ Box|
- Designed to accommodate synthetic web tie downs for the purpose of securing cargo
- All winches comply with National Safety Code Standard 10 – Cargo Securement (NSC STANDARD 10) and Web Sling & Tie-Down Association Standards (WSTDA). Webbing winches are made with different base configurations to suit your various load requirements for flatbed applications and feature seamless solid steel mandrels and high strength alloy pawl pins
- Working Load Limit (WLL) – The maximum allowable load assigned to each winch is not to exceed one-third of the winch breaking strength
- Wrap – One revolution of the load bearing portion of the webbing around the mandrel
WARNING!! Never exceed the working load limit (WLL) of any winch. The loading of any winch beyond it's WLL can result in severe personal injury or death. The winch design factor is based on destructive, laboratory controlled testing conditions, which will not be exactly duplicated during actual loading conditions.