- A general purpose heavy-duty brass hot knife – suitable for cutting most synthetics and materials up to 3/4″ (20mm) thick.
- Bench top operation. Ideal for slings, seatbelt. cord and most webbings
- *Made in USA*
The RX-84 is a general purpose industrial and configurable
Hot Knife which will cut and seal woven and knitted
synthetic materials to prevent fraying. It cuts all types of
synthetics such as nylon, polyester and polypropylene
webbings; slings, braid, elastics, strap, ribbon, hook & loop,
rope, shock-cord and cordage.
It is designed primarily for cutting wide webbings, such
as slings, tie-downs and lift webbing, though virtually any
knife type may be mounted on the RX-84 Long-Arm frame
if extra working area is required.
• Rugged yet attractive anodized aluminum frame is strong
• Basic heat controller (type W) and 120V power plug
• Operating temperature to 900° F (480°C)
• Fused and grounded for electrical safety
• Power lamp indicates when the power is on