VERTICAL LIFELINE WITH THIMBLE EYE ON ONE END
- 5/8″ POLYPROLYNE 3 strand rope
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI
|Part No.||Vertical Lifeline|
INSPECTING A VERTICAL LIFELINE
Exposure to sunlight causes most synthetic fiber ropes to deteriorate over time.
Before each use, carefully inspect your lifeline to make sure it is in good condition.
- Signs of chafing or abrasion
- Cuts in the yarns or strands
- Any visible deformities that would weaken the rope or interfere with the free movement of the rope grab