Standard Weld-On Winch
- Weight: 9.4 lbs.
- Breaking Strength: 18,000 lbs. (8,181 kgs)
- WLL: 6,000 lbs. (2,727 kgs)
- Bottom Mount – Designed to be mounted beneath the vehicle
- Designed to accommodate synthetic web tie downs for the purpose of securing cargo
- All winches comply with National Safety Code Standard 10 – Cargo Securement (NSC STANDARD 10) and Web Sling & Tie-Down Association Standards (WSTDA). Webbing winches are made with different base configurations to suit your various load requirements for flatbed applications and feature seamless solid steel mandrels and high strength alloy pawl pins.
- Working Load Limit (WLL) – The maximum allowable load assigned to each winch is not to exceed one-third of the winch breaking strength
- Wrap – One revolution of the load bearing portion of the webbing around the mandrel
WARNING: Never exceed the working load limit (WLL) of any winch. The loading of any winch beyond it's WLL can result in severe personal injury or death. The winch design factor is based on destructive, laboratory controlled testing conditions, which will not be exactly duplicated during actual loading conditions.