Safety Chain W/-Slip Hook one end and 2-1/2″ couple link other end
|Part No.||Slip Hook Size||Chain Size||Length||Working Load Limit||Weight|
|33238-36-S||3/8″||3/8″||36″||5,250 lbs||6.0 lbs|
|33238-72-S||3/8″||3/8″||72″||5,250 lbs||11.0 lbs|
- For towing safety, remember to connect safety chains properly every time you tow
- Cross chains under the coupler then attach securely to the tow vehicle so they can’t bounce loose
- Leave only enough slack to permit full turning. Too much slack may prevent chains from maintaining control if other connections separate.
- Use your Gross Trailer Weight (GTW) as a guide to determine the necessary chain strength.
- **Custom Lengths are available upon request. Stamped “G70” every other link on the chain, G70 on hook