Safety Chain with 2-1/2″ couple link one end only
- For towing safety, remember to connect safety chains properly every time you tow
- Cross chains under the coupler then attach securely to the tow vehicle so they can’t bounce loose
- Leave only enough slack to permit full turning. Too much slack may prevent chains from maintaining control if other connections separate.
- Use your Gross Trailer Weight (GTW) as a guide to determine the necessary chain strength.
- **Custom Lengths are available upon request. Stamped “G70” every other link on the chain, G70 on hook
|Part No.||Chain Size||Length (Inch)||Working Load Limit (LBS)||Weight (LBS)|