EXTREME BLUE RUBBER TARP TIES
EPDM rubber with heat resistance up to 70° and cold resistance down to -40°, Elongation 280%.
- These tarp straps are made with EPDM rubber (ethylene propylene diene monomer)
- Exhibits satisfactory compatibility with fireproof hydraulic fluids, ketones, hot and cold water, and alkalis
- Outstanding heat, ozone, and weather resistance
- Marked with SWL 75LBS
- They are abrasion and cut resistant and have superior elasticity and low-temperature flexibility
- All straps are pre-assembled with zinc-plated crimped S-hooks on both ends
|Extreme Blue Part No.||Length||Qty/Box||Weight (LBS)|
NOTE: BUNGEE CORDS AND TARP STRAPS ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR USE AS TIEDOWNS. USE AS A SUPPLEMENTARY RESTRAINT FOR LIGHTWEIGHT CARGO AND EQUIPMENT ONLY!
Although rubber tarp straps may all look alike, there can be differences in the rubber. We carry rubber tarp straps made from both natural rubber as well as EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer- M-Class) rubber.
Natural rubber straps are good for cooler, northern climates because they will not brittle, crack, or tear in freezing temperatures. Straps in EPDM rubber are an excellent choice for hot climates and extended sun exposure since they can better resist degrading from UV rays. A natural rubber tarp strap will also have slightly more stretch and will snap back more readily to its original state than EPDM.